Proposal: Add New Token To Withdrawal List

How do people feel about UNI?

1 Like

I feel great about UNI :slight_smile:

The soft poll for adding a new withdrawal token has begun! (Look at the top of this post) The poll will last until Friday and includes all the recommendations that have come in so far. The top five tokens with the most votes will be used as the tokens that will make it into the final snapshot vote, which also starts Friday. My the odds be ever in your favor :slight_smile:

1 Like

DOGE, in my opinion, would have the greatest impact as far as community outreach and cross marketing. We have very solid withdrawal tokens, why not add a fun Community based Token? Generate fun, with a Token made for Fun? I rest my case! :grin:

2 Likes

I am sorry but I have to disagree and agree at the same time. We are way behind the power curve on this proposal. Doge WOULD HAVE BEEN a good add 1 year ago when it was on fire. With the scammy environment the way it is these days I will argue that the only tokens that matter are the legitimate ones. ADA and even BNB.

DOGE should be added as well, but I do not think it should be a primary add based on this proposal.

3 Likes

I voted for CRO but I want to make sure that the CRO will be on the Cronos chain and not ETH. ETH fees are insane. Cronos is less than a penny.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a really good point. One question I have is what wallets support that chain?

For example do they support MetaMask, Trust, most popular wallets?

I see your point. Utility token vs meme token.

At the end of the day the goal is to add a token that will be used by the StormX community but also help drive more users to our ecosystem from other communities.

Itā€™s not clear to me entirely which token would be best. But Iā€™m willing to change my vote if convinced otherwise.

For example, do the ambassadors or anyone in our network have connections to one of these communities or a plan to drive adoption there?

I have my my MetaMask set up for the Cronos blockchain. It does take a little bit of manual setup like adding MATIC. The other option is to use the crypto.com DEFI wallet. It supports the Cronos chain without any manual setup.

I am not against DOGE. A lot of people have gotten into crypto because of DOGE. I just personally use CRO a lot. I think it can also help spread adoption since it is affiliated with crypto.com and they sponsor a lot of sports.

ADA would be a better choice as POS and less volatility makes it a good option for users.

2 Likes

Chief is right that DOGE wouldā€™ve been a good add a year ago, but I still think it would be a good add today. Obviously not as good as a year ago, but pretty much nothing is a good add right now lol. Whole market is ded.

1 Like

Agreed. A year ago would have been great.

btw does anyone have any connections to the DOGE community or know a great way to communicate the snapshot vote to them?

The soft poll is closed! The tokens that will move over to the Snapshot poll for final voting are
DOGE
ADA
PLU
BNB
MATIC

Weā€™ll communicate the Snapshot link shortly :slight_smile:

Is it announced on discord or email?

Yep itā€™s announced on Discord :slight_smile:

Snapshot vote is here Snapshot