Questions for the Governance Call 27/09

I realized it wasn’t worth discussing with you on the 600k STMX
Are you kidding me?
You’ve been around since ICO, only have that?
You are the number 2, STMX seller.
Congrats on getting STMX back with only ATH 56

I also sold the first 20 million StormX that I had yesterday.
I believed in the truthfulness of the Storm X team.
goodbye now

You just proved your a seller (which is okay). your the one with alot of stormX tokens and didnt stake for some reason. I wish you the best

Thanks to you, I’m a seller now (Of course you’ll be okay 60k STMX)
Why should I staking?
No marketing in Korea and no stores?
They didn’t even say clearly about the debit card delay.
Why do I need to stake when you guys are trying to increase the issuance by 25%?
Oh, you want to collect ATH and do strange things together?
Or should I stop you from taking STMX for free?

Now your team ain’t that trustworthy
It went beyond investing in your hobbies (NBA, Poker) pretending to be marketing.
I can’t get over this time

I would rather stmx be the governance token, but i see why they did not do that. Better to reward the users who participate in shopping/tasks, rather than big whales. But it probably made whales feel invalidated, which is not great.

You should have staked because its free money, and now you should stake going into the future, to avoid dilution.

As for the stores in korea, well, i cant speak to that. I would have assumed there were stores in korea offered on the STMX app. It is strange if there isnt.

As for the debit, it has been slow i agree. But thats how things work when you dont have a crap ton of money, and your a small startup.

I see why you wouldn not want to be in storm though - no stores, no staking - I get it. Maybe in the future things will change.

Why didn’t I stake?

1. Debit Card Delay
  2. Hobbies(poker, NBA) disguised as marketing
  3. STMX teams haven’t been interested in the Korean market since 2017
  4. If you increase the issuance amount by 25%, you can buy STMX at a cheaper price.
  5. I will buy it again when the situation changes in the future

I’m no longer a holder but a trader on STMX